AI Venture Labs
Do you have a passion for data, analytics, insights and technology? AI Venture Labs is looking for a talented Data Engineer who wants to get their hands on large and complex datasets and databases, with deep knowledge of SQL database design, distributed systems and computer science, who’s interested in working alongside data scientists to build and deploy cutting-edge analytical capabilities and drive business impact.
· Develop and maintain data pipelines including solutions for data collection, management and usage.
· Work closely with Data Scientists to optimize and reengineer model code to be modular, efficient and scalable, and to deploy models to production.
· Maintain and enhance data and computation platforms.
· Develop and implement solutions for data quality validation and continuous improvement.
· Manage, execute and monitor weekly and monthly production operations; resolve and escalate production issues as appropriate.
· Partner with data scientists, PMs, engineers and business stakeholders to understand business and technical requirements, plan and execute projects, and communicate status, risks and issues.
· Perform root cause analysis of system and data issues and develop solutions as required.
· BS in computer science or Information Systems.
· Proficient in SQL and database architectures.
· Experience working with cloud-based technologies, including relational databases, data warehouse, big data (e.g., Hadoop, Spark), orchestration/data pipeline tools.
· Experience with Azure Analytics stack, e.g., Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory.
· Experience with ETL data pipelining concept.
· Proficient in Power BI.
· Experience working in software engineering, and can demonstrate best practices for project management, quality control, and product development.
· Proven track record of collaborative development in an agile team environment.
· Experience with R, Python and libraries for data exploration, modeling and visualization.
· Machine learning experience
· Experience with infrastructure automation technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
· Experience building APIs and services using REST.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org