AI Venture Labs
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Machine Learning Engineer with a strong programming background to apply latest techniques in building and deploying enterprise machine learning models across multiple domains.
· Build production machine learning data pipelines and infrastructure that can be leveraged by a variety of algorithms.
· Develop high-scale machine learning algorithms to tackle challenging problems.
· Develop infrastructure and guide team members to satisfy enterprise compliance requirements.
· Build and operate enterprise class services that satisfy relevant compliance requirements.
· Provide technical leadership and mentoring for the development team.
· Maintain knowledge of the latest advancements in Microsoft machine learning platforms, tools, and services.
· Follow Microsoft best practices and share them with the team.
· Participate in functional, technical, and code reviews.
· Educational and/or professional background in machine learning or a related field.
· Graduate degree in Computer Science or other quantifiable fields such as Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Decision Science, Data Analytics, etc.
· 6+ years of experience developing production quality code in a professional software engineering role.
· Experience with very large-scale data processing/analysis (a.k.a. Big Data).
· Experience with Python, C/C++ and/or C# skills and understanding of software design patterns.
· Experience with Deep Learning frameworks like PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras and CNTK.
· Experience developing high-performance service-oriented solutions.
· Ability to work independently to actively identify and drive solutions for evolving business problems.
· 2+ years of Software Program/Product Management experience.
· Experience with Azure cloud services.
· Experience with Azure Machine Learning.
· Experience with DevOps and/or MLOps.
· Experience with recent NLP & deep learning advancements (e.g., BERT, transformers, attention, LSTMs, sequence to sequence, etc) is a plus.
· Publications in AI/ML is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org