We are currently looking to recruit a talented AI Project Manager with a track record of driving innovation and of delivering technology enabled transformation projects in an operational organization. As an AI Project Manager, you will regularly assess the tech market for opportunities to drive positive change and efficiency into our service delivery model.
• Plan, manage and execute projects to drive AI projects including governance, scoping, planning, and project delivery.
• Work closely with the project team to champion and promote tech solutions.
• Identify all related issues, corrective or mitigation acts to be conducted prior to such commitment.
• Ensure resource availability and allocation.
• Oversee and manage the delivery of multiple projects across the business ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Report and escalate to management as needed.
• Assess client needs and team challenges proactively to create and enable effective solutions.
• Partner with key stakeholders.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Measures project performance using Microsoft Project Plan.
Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
• 5-7 years of experience in project management with experience in AI.
• Good experience with Microsoft Projects.
• A relevant Project Management qualification, such as PMP, Certified Scrum Master, ITIL.
• Strong understanding of continuous improvement and Agile methodologies (SCRUM).
• Knowledge of Microsoft Sure-Step methodology.
• Solid background in AI.
• Strong leadership skills and ability to drive project team to meet goals and objectives.
• Excellent communicator; both written and spoken.
• Ability to provide innovative thinking in solving complex problems.
• Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Technologies: GitHub, Azure DevOps Boards, Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Visio.
To apply please fill this form: https://bit.ly/2A551mX
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.