We are looking for a highly capable Software Development Engineer who is passionate about software development and machine learning and driven to make an impact.
· Work with our AI team to design and develop real time, high performance applications.
· Develop unique methods that gather and delivers information with an aim of changing the way we interact with the digital world.
· Develop and customize solutions leveraging Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services.
· Design and implement chatbot conversation flows.
· Build transactional chatbots by integrating with third-party cloud platforms and services.
· Build intelligent agents by incorporating cognitive services.
· Develop Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions using Microsoft Technologies.
· Develop web apps/services and integrate with third-party APIs.
· Design code for high scale/availability/resiliency.
· Provide ongoing support to end-users (advice, guidance, assistance and training).
· Maintain knowledge of the latest advancements in Microsoft AI Services.
· Follow Microsoft best practices and share them with the team.
· Participate in functional, technical, and code reviews.
· Collaborate with scientists and ML engineers in developing coherent frameworks.
· BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
· Minimum of 6 years of professional experience in software development
· Minimum of 1 years of experience in machine learning using tools like TensorFlow/ Pytorch/Scikit-learn, etc.
· Proficiency in SQL queries, data structures, algorithms (searching, sorting, optimization, dynamic programming).
· Strong system development skills, with a long-range system view that leverages development ranging from rapid research prototypes to carefully architected complex systems.
· Experience with building and consuming Rest APIs.
· End-to-end technical experience in Microsoft DevOps methodology, design, engineering, testing, support
· Ability to solve complex technical problems via the application of solution/design thinking.
· Ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
· Experience with Azure cloud services.
· Experience with Azure Cognitive Services.
· Experience with Microsoft Bot Framework SDK.
· Experience in building chatbots with Natural Language Understanding (NLU).
To apply please fill this form: https://bit.ly/2A551mX
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.