Website Nucleus Ventures
You will work with our team to ensure the delivery of our educational programs powered by WozU’s leading LMS platform.
You will be responsible for conducting 6-12 hours of online and offline sessions per week (MWF) for an initial period of 3 months with students of our programs to help them maximize their learning outcomes from our “Python – Backend Foundations” program.
To support you in fulfilling your tasks, we will make sure to provide you with the needed coaching on the use of WozU’s LMS and on the application of modern coaching methodologies.
● Complement video-based LMS courses with online (and when needed on-site) hands-on sessions delivered to the students of our educational programs
● Participate in feedback meetings with Programs Director
● Suggest improvements to the curriculum and approaches to improve student engagement
● Create assignments, collect student submissions on LMS and publish results
Provide guidance to Teaching Assistant(s) to ensure students are properly supported when participating in LMS courses.
● 3-4 years of experience in Python programming, teaching and/or coaching
● Comfortable using modern video-based tools to deliver online sessions
● Excellent communication skills
● Exceptional ability to model solutions for programming problems
● Fluent in English and Arabic
Nice to have:
● Comfortable using an LMS to manage a class of students
● Hands-on experience building real-world solutions
● Previous teaching experience in an academic institution
● Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
● Other degrees could be considered with proven track record in software development
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com