We’re looking for a smart, passionate Machine Learning Enginner, specifically with experience in Computer Vision who solves problems quickly and has a startup mentality (energy, pace, wide array of responsibilities, passion for their work).
The Mud is a startup that is redefining sports training through computer vision and machine learning. Traditional coaching is due to be modernized with analysis and individualized feedback to players.
– Build a Machine Learning app, heavy in video and animation.
– Work closely in Computer Vision, to implement models on device.
-Integrate that application in an application
– Create proofs-of-concept, demos and final product.
– Citable projects demonstrating ML proficiency
– BS/MS in CompSci or related discipline
– 1-2 yrs experience in ML development
– Experience building complex Neural Networks
– Experience writing unit tests and testable code
– Strong understanding of design patterns and good engineering practices.
– Experience learning & using 3rd party APIs
– Independent, analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Experience with multithreading programming
Nice to haves:
-You love golf (a big plus)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org